Russel Brothers Limited   OWEN SOUND, ONTARIO   Steelcraft Boat Builders
HOME
Billy Bart

Steel fish tug built at Owen Sound 1939. Shaun Vary Notes: Billy Bart fish tug was fished by Reeve Flarity at Wiarton c.1973. Disposition unknown.

SB notes: Caption on photo back reads "steel boat built by Russel Bros. 1939...Billy Bart was purchased by MNR and went to Lake Nipigon in 1984. 986.39.23."


ENLARGE to 1024 pixels wide
HOME
ENLARGE to 600 DPI SCAN

 

For more Russel exhibits visit Owen Sound Marine & Rail Museum 1165 1st Ave West, Owen Sound, ON N4K 4K8
(519) 371-3333     http://marinerail.com